Today’s Christians are more connected than ever, so naturally, there’s a great collection of websites that encourage social interaction between Christians. You can find prayer support, connect within your community, join cause groups, and more. Read on to check out our list of social sites that cater to Christians.
Networking & Support
These sites are great places to meet and connect with other Christians.
- 101ChristianSpaces: This social networking site is a MySpace for Christians.
- Beliefnet: Beliefnet offers its community blogs, photo sharing, video, and more.
- Xianz: Xianz offers an alternative as a faith based MySpace.
- Your Christian Space: Your Christian Space offers a better place to connect.
- Praize: Praize is a Christian social site that offers it all, including email, chat, singles, blogging, and videos.
- CrossDaily: Become a part of the CrossDaily community to find forums, chat, inspiration, and more.
- UKChristians: This website helps Christians in the UK connect and share their faith.
- My Catholic Start Page: Make this your browser’s start page to discuss and learn about important news and issues for Catholics.
- My God Search: My God Search offers a social way to find and promote websites about religion and God.
- Catholic.net: Catholic.net is a great portal for online Catholics, with a prayer group, forums, and other resources for faith.
- His Power Portal: Meet other faithful Christians through this site for the faithful.
- Grace Alley: GraceAlley offers a place to connect in spiritual growth online.
- FaithStreams Communities: Connect with others in your faith on this website full of faith communities.
- FaithFriend: This is a great place to find Christian friends, send faith cards, and post prayer requests on the prayer board.
- Theophiles: Share your knowledge and opinions on this Christian site that features journals and polls.
- ROOV: Join ROOV to connect with people within your church and community.
- Battle Cry: Battle Cry offers an online community and resources for young Christians.
- Faithfreaks: Join Faithfreaks to find Christian friends, music, and more.
- Holypal: Join this Christian social network to make friends with other Christians.
- Christianster: Grow spiritually through this Christian community of friends.
- ChristianFriend: This site brings together Christians from around the world.
- The Life: This Christian social networking site is all about faith, love, and family.
- Faithlight: Find pictures, videos, and more on this Christian alternative to MySpace and Facebook.
- Believer in One: Check out Believer in One for classifieds, forums, chat, yellow pages and more for Christian Apologetics, theology, and research.
- Christianity.com: On this site you’ll find lots of content, forums, and social resources for Christians.
- oaktreeidea: Give and receive prayers, connect, and make a difference through Oaktree.
- Shoutlife: Shoutlife offers a fresh, Christian approach to social networking, featuring connections including people, organizations, and music.
- Ianoint: In this Christian faith social networking community, you’ll find features including photos, blogs, videos, and a forum.
- Ditty Talk: Ditty Talk offers all of the functionality of MySpace in a family friendly community, even including an option to sync your account with MySpace.
- MEETfish: You can meet lots of other Christians through this "ocean of friends."
- Spirit TAG: Spirit TAG features fellowship, community, and more just for Christians.
- Teen Grace: This is the ultimate place for online Christian teens to connect with others online.
- My Godly Place: My Godly Place offers a great place for Christians to visit and connect online.
- The Desperate: This Christian social network is full of purpose and passion.
- ChristUnion: Meet other Christians, discover blogs, bands, and more on this Christian alternative to MySpace.
- JesusCrowd: Be a part of JesusCrowd, where you can submit prayer requests and make friends with other Christians.
- Christian.com: Christian.com is a social networking community for Christians, with blogs, groups, forums, and a lot more.
- JCFaith.com: Join JCFaith for chat, polls, prayers, and beyond.
- Crosswalk: Crosswalk offers lots of Christian social elements, including a Facebook group, careers, forums, chat, and more.
As a part of these websites, you’ll be able to ask for prayers and share them as well.
- LiveKite: LiveKite offers a great place for groups, music, friends, and more.
- People2Pray: Find people to pray for and pray with through this website.
- Prayer Request Site: Make a prayer request and get inspired by answered prayers on Prayer Request.
- Silent Unity: Silent Unity will help you with a prayer request on this website.
- The Voice for Love: Submit a prayer request, and read inspirational stories through The Voice for Love.
- St. Anthony Shrine: At the St. Anthony online shrine, you can make a request that your prayer be posted on the board, and you can pray for those who need God’s help as well.
- Kindle: Kindle offers prayer requests and a social prayer network.
- His-Friends: Check out this Christian based social network to find the support and prayers you need.
Christian organizations can connect with other churches, groups, and develop their own communities with the help of these sites.
- Gospel.com: Check out this community of Christian organizations to find God online.
- Ministry Mine: This networking site is designed to connect ministries, churches, and fellowships together.
- Missionaries.in: In this global missions project, you’ll be able to share photos and updates on your latest missionary developments.
- Connect Our People: Use this website to connect the followers of your church together online.
- MinistryHome: Ministry workers around the world can connect and promote their ministries on this website.
- MyChurch: Build your church’s social network through this website.
- Cobblestone Community Network: Cobblestone is designed to help you build a social network in your church community.
- CircleBuilder: Build groups in your church where members can schedule events, connect, and express their faith.
These social sites offer causes that are often of interest to Christians.
- budiz: budiz is a social network with a social conscience, which allowes you to promote and support special interests.
- SpeakOut: In this activism center, you can support causes that affect Christianity.
- The Common: The Common will help you connect with people who need help in your community, or find help from others.
- Modest Needs: Find grant applications that you can help fund through Modest Needs.
- Care2: Care2 is a very large community for healthy, green living, as well as human rights and animal welfare.
Become a part of these sites that offer a narrow focus for Christians.
- Christian Mommies: Join this community to connect with other Christian moms around the world.
- Christian Songwriter’s Network: Through this network, Christian songwriters share ideas, inspiration, and resources.
- Christian Work at Home Moms: This network offers information and resources for Christian moms who currently work at home, or would like to start doing so.
- The Seven Project: This community supports Christian students, youth leaders, and educators.
- Christian Jobs: Find a Christian job you can believe in through this career website.
- Church Staffing: Become a part of the church by finding a job on this Christian church staffing website.
- Planet Wisdom: Find fun features and community on this site that offers a Biblical view for young Christians.
- YouthFire: Share reviews, friends, and more on this Christian youth community.
- Your Life Counts!: Share your story and connect with others on this youth website.
- Women of Faith: Find Women of Faith events, join the book club, and make friends on this website.
- Christian Mom: Christian Mom offers chats, ideas, stories, and support for Christian moms.
- Promise Keepers: These men of integrity have a website that features testimonials, resources, and information on events.
- Christian Women Today: Learn about issues important to Christian women and find support through this site’s discussion boards and social resources.
- Christian Work at Home Dads: Check out Christian Work at Home Dads to create a home business you can operate at home while still fulfilling your duties as a dad.
Forums & Chat
Discuss your thoughts on Christianity through these forums and chat rooms for Christians.
- Christian Writers: Join this community of online Christian writers for book discussions, critiques, workshops, and more.
- Christian Connection Network: Christian penpals and singles can meet on these forums.
- Bible Forum: Through this forum, you can discuss specific parts of the Bible and beyond.
- Christian Chat: Join a Christian Chat room through this website.
- Christian Forums: Christian Forums features prayer requests, chaplain Q & A and more.
- Christian Talk Zone: Check out CTZ for a discussion on Christianity and the Bible.
- Bible Forums: On this forum, you’ll find a large discussion on the Bible.
- Christian Pen Pals: Connect with Christians all over the world the old fashioned way through this pen pal network.
Share Christian videos, links, and more through these social sites.
- ChristianTube: On this Christian YouTube, you can find and share sermons, Bible studies, and more.
- DiggChrist: Digg Christ offers a Christian’s version of Digg, where you can find news and websites that cater to Christian interests.
- MyPraize: In MyPraize, you’ll find Christian music, videos, and networking.
- Ultimate Tube: Check out this Christian video site to find videos that are Christian based only.
- GodTube: This video sharing site offers a family friendly alternative.
With the help of these sites, you can connect with other Christian singles looking for love.
- Christian Personals: Christian singles can meet up on this dating website.
- Christian Mingle: This community for Christian singles offers matching, friends, and more.
- Single Christian Network: Join this network to meet other Christian singles of a similar faith.
- Christian Singles Dating: Find the right partner for you by searching by location, denomination, and more.
- Real Christian Singles: This Christian dating network includes live chat, message forums, games, and lots of success stories.
- Equally Matched: Join this Christian dating site to create a long lasting relationship with a partner that’s perfectly matched for you.
- Love and Seek: Meet friends or a spouse on this site for Christian singles.
- Adam Meet Eve: Meet your Adam or Eve on this Christian social site for singles.
- eHarmony: In this trusted online dating site, you’ll be able to meet a partner that matches your interests.
Blogs & Journals
Start your own blog or journal through these Christian websites.
- Bible Journals: Bible Journals offers a unique and useful way to keep track of Bible readings.
- CCBlogs: This network is full of Christian blogs full of critical thinking and faithful living.
- Blogs4God: Find lots of Christian bloggers on Blogs4God.
- ChristianBlogSites: Create your own Christian blog through this website, and connect with other Christian bloggers.
Stay in the loop on Christian social happenings with the help of these websites.